Thursday, 29 November 2012

Our Maternity Photos

Remember how nervous I was leading up to our maternity photo session? I worried over location, weather, and especially what outfits would flatter my ever growing bump! I shared with you my Maternity photo inspiration a few weeks ago in anticipation for our session.

Well even though I was kind of on the fence about doing these, I'm so glad we did. It will be fun for our baby girl to see photos of when she was in my belly. The wonderful (and adorably pregnant) Molly from Red Fly Studio was so great to work with, and did a wonderful job with our photos. Check them out!

Red cardigan, white sheer shirt, maternity skinnies: Old Navy
Stripe dress: ShopRuche


We love them! They turned out exactly how we hoped, and can't wait to send out our Christmas cards this year. They will be our last cards as a family of 2!

 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pics You should totally link up one of your pretty maternity pics to the Mommy and Me link up!

    ReplyDelete