here on Pinterest.
And although I'm not ready to reveal her name, here's a letter I'm willing to share. Yarn wrapped letters are the cutest things ever! Ahhh!
|my yarn letter|
What you need:
- Cardboard letters- mine are from papersource
- Yarn in an assortment of colors
- Hot glue gun
- Felt for rosettes
- First thing I did was cover the ends/ bottoms of the letters if they would be showing (like the end of the little "e" up there). I just cut strips of yarn and glued them across the area. Use more yarn, than less because the natural wrapping will cover your overhanging edges.
- Starting on the backside of the letter ( I went in the natural direction I would write the letter) put a dab of hot glue and begin wrapping your yarn around the letter. If the natural curve of the letter started separating my yarn I'd just dab a little glue to make sure I had all the spaces covered.
- I used my little rosettes in areas that ended up being a little bald.