Saturday, 12 January 2013

Because it can't be put into words...

I am sharing Reese's birth video with you while I work on writing her birth story. It seems like words are not enough when trying to describe what it feels like to hold your baby for the first time. It is truly witnessing a miracle.

We have made it through our first few days at home, and fall more and more in love with little Reese every moment. She is such a good baby. So until I have the words... Watch our video to have a glimpse of how Reese arrived earlier this week.




Introducing Reese Elizabeth from Megan Todd on Vimeo.


I will blogging again next week. Until then I am kissing toes, laughing at milk-drunk smiles, enjoying snuggles, and asking God if I can keep her little forever.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Your story and video make me excited for baby boy's birth in 6-8ish weeks! I'm glad everything went smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reese is so beautiful! Congrats Girl. I'm a new follower ;)

    benandeleniecounts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!!


    Belated congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful, Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful, made me cry. Congratulations on your little beauty! I am so happy I found your blog. I'm having my baby girl any day now as well. All the best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing birth video. It really captures the raw emotions and joy of childbirth! There really is nothing else like bringing a new life into the world...
    Found your blog from Camp Patton's birth link-up. I am really enjoying it and I am looking forward to the second part of Reese's birth story. Not trying to rush you - of course nursing, snuggling and loving on baby comes first:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! Beautiful video! Enjoy every minute with your precious angel!

    ReplyDelete