Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Guess who?

Reese Elizabeth Todd made her long awaited arrival into the world on January 8th at 1:04pm. 7 lbs 9 oz and 20.5 inches of pure perfection.

We had other names in mind, but she is our Reese. No doubt about it.

After just 24 hours, we are home and resting. I can't wait to tell you about her birth story.

As a first time mother, I am completely in awe of this little person. I just lay and watch her all the time. I don't want to miss one grunt, one gassy smile, or one quivering lip. I am so in love, I feel my heart may just burst.

 
 

4 comments:

  1. Reese is absolutely heavenly!!! She is beautiful! I look forward to hearing how she made her arrival into the world. I cannot believe you were able to post just 24 hours after giving birth!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she's beautiful! Congratulations Mama. And what a sweet name. Enjoy this time! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! Can't wait to read your birth story!

    ReplyDelete