Sunday, 27 January 2013

Reese's Newborn Photos

It's Monday. As if that's not bad enough, today is my first day on my own with Reese and the pups. Between having company for Christmas, 2 weeks of help from my mom, and another week of help from Brandon's mom. This is really the first time in about 6 weeks we are on our own.

I'm scared to death. But on the other hand, I'm really loving having my little family together in our home for the first time.

I'm linking up with Mommy Moments again this week! Reese's birth story was the most viewed link-up last week... Woo hoo! Our little blog is being featured over there with The Life of Faith and The Not Quite Military Wife today.


The Life Of Faith

Forgive me, coffee will not even Help me today, so I'm keeping it simple today and showing off our girl's gorgeous newborn photos. Don't you just want to eat those little toes?



I'm obsessed with my baby! I wish I could afford to do a photo shoot every week!

Wishing you all a wonderful week ahead!



5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful baby! Congrats! New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her eyes look so much like you!! Just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your start to labor made me not so excited about the baby arriving, but these pictures definately make me excited! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Lol don't worry, every labor is different. My pregnancy was pretty rough all along so I kind of knew I would be sick through labor.
      You will do great! :) not much longer now!

      Delete