20 Things You Should Know About Me
- I married my best friend. He asked me to be his girlfriend every day for 2 months before I said yes.
- I am the oldest of 4 kids. My family is my heart and soul.
- I was born and raised in New York. I still like to tell people that's where I'm from even though I left when I was 18.
- I have lived in Tennessee, Florida, DC and Georgia since then.
5. I ran a half marathon, and wish I would do it again.
6. I talk to my parents every day. The one I turn to when I need advice... Daddy.
7. I was a teacher for 2 years before moving and getting pregnant. There was nothing better!
8. I worry about everything.
9. I wish I was nicer in high school. I was nice. But I could have been nicer.
10. I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day.
11. Marriage is a lot more work than I thought. I'm glad I chose well.
12. Horses scare me. Beautiful. But they scare the poo out of me.
13. I have been to Costa Rica twice. Beautiful place. Terrible food.
14. I don't have a lot of friends. But I love the ones I have.
15. I want to have a lot of kids.
16. I work really hard on my relationship with Jesus Christ.
17. I dated a lot. A lot. I am so glad to be off the market. That junk is too much work.
18. I hate living in such a small town. It is so lonely here.
19. I had a fairy tale wedding. I'm working to have a fairy tale marriage.
20. Becoming a mother has been more wonderful than I could have ever imagined.
Thanks for taking the time to get to know me a little better. Have a happy Monday! (if there is such a thing)