Sunday, 3 March 2013

20 Things

20 Things You Should Know About Me



  1. I married my best friend. He asked me to be his girlfriend every day for 2 months before I said yes.
  2. I am the oldest of 4 kids. My family is my heart and soul.
  3. I was born and raised in New York. I still like to tell people that's where I'm from even though I left when I was 18.
  4. I have lived in Tennessee, Florida, DC and Georgia since then.




5. I ran a half marathon, and wish I would do it again.
6. I talk to my parents every day. The one I turn to when I need advice... Daddy.
7. I was a teacher for 2 years before moving and getting pregnant. There was nothing better!


8. I worry about everything. 
9. I wish I was nicer in high school. I was nice. But I could have been nicer.


10. I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day.
11. Marriage is a lot more work than I thought. I'm glad I chose well.
12. Horses scare me. Beautiful. But they scare the poo out of me.


13. I have been to Costa Rica twice. Beautiful place. Terrible food.
14. I don't have a lot of friends. But I love the ones I have.


15. I want to have a lot of kids.
16. I work really hard on my relationship with Jesus Christ.


17. I dated a lot. A lot. I am so glad to be off the market. That junk is too much work.
18. I hate living in such a small town. It is so lonely here.
19. I had a fairy tale wedding. I'm working to have a fairy tale marriage.


20. Becoming a mother has been more wonderful than I could have ever imagined.

 




Thanks for taking the time to get to know me a little better. Have a happy Monday! (if there is such a thing)














12 comments:

  1. Where did you get married??? Its SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. A little park near Rosemary Beach, FL (Destin area) called Eden Gardens. Prettiest place ever!

      Delete
  2. What a sweet post! I just signed up for a half marathon and am so excited! On week 4 of training now:).

    Your blog header and blog is so cute! I wanted to stop by and thank you personally for linking up at my Let's Be Friends blog hop. I am so glad you did! New follower here for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ps if you ever want to cohost the hop let me know:).

    The Dwelling Tree
    Http://thedwellingtree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wedding looks like it was a dream! And your baby girl is just too precious! Glad I found your blog - new follower :)

    - Jordan
    www.myfaerelady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to get to know you! You looked stunning on your wedding day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I nominated you for the Liebster Award - didn't know if you had been nominated before?! Stop by my blog to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Just. Wow! Your wedding looks like something out of a really romantic scene in a movie staring Jennifer Aniston and Ryan Gosling. Seriously. So BEAUTIFUL! I am a new follower and I look forward to going back and lurking your past posts and reading all about your little family! :)

    www.littlenuggetbaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I concur with everyone's wow wedding comments. It looked so beautiful, as did you! So glad to have found your blog via MM. I'll have to read on to see how you are involved with medicine. And yes, there is nothing better than being a momma ;) cute cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your wedding looked magical! And you looked gorgeous in your dress! Thanks for sharing some fun facts... I feel the same that marriage is work, but I am sure glad I chose the right person as my co worker ;) And your little blessing is absolutely adorable :)

    Hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete