Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Enjoying the View

You've probably noticed it's been a little quiet here on 115 Danville. I honestly haven't felt like saying much. Guess I'm enjoying the writing rut and just enjoying my view at home. My sweet girl is growing more every day, and I am soaking up every precious moment.

My parents are visiting and we will be enjoying our Easter on the Gulf this year. Sure wish we had warmer weather. Hello? Spring? Are you alive?

I am keeping up with all of you on here and enjoying reading what you and your little ones are up to. Wishing you all a very Happy Easter!

Here's a peek of the view I'm enjoying at home. Reese just laughed for the first time. I'm a puddle of Mommy right now.

 

trim.Dhfjfu from Megan Todd on Vimeo.

 

4 comments:

  1. She is absolutely precious!!! Hope y'all have a Happy Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! So cute. Enjoy the view girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie!! Also, thanks so much for linking up with GFC Lovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What adorable giggles! Reese is just a few weeks older than my baby boy, I hope he will start giggling soon :) I just found your blog and am following along!

    ReplyDelete