Friday, 1 March 2013

Friday Confessions


The baby bear is being a sass-a-frass this morning, and it's rubbing off on me. So I'm just gonna spit this out, get some things off my chest. Sorry I'm not sorry! :)

I confess...


  • I have the biggest girl crush on this girl. Let's be BFFs.

  • If my husband puts one more diaper n the hamper instead of the Diaper Genie, I'll be putting that big water logged poop balloon on his face as he sleeps one night.
  • Jillian Michaels is trying to put me in the hospital. Go away baby fat! 
  • I kind of love sucking the snot out with my Nosefrida. Gross new hobby. 
  • I'm not sure I can handle one more cold day. Bring on spring!


I guess that about covers it. Have a great weekend loveys!

11 comments:

  1. LOL to your Jillian comment, I am right there with you girl!! and I totally agree.. let's go spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i'm dying over the diaper in the hamper! hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jillian tries to kill me on the reg! So for the delate and repost, had a typo in the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking up with us for the "Let's Be Friends" GFC Hop!! ♥ your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, new follower from the GFC Blog Hop. Haha, the diaper in the hamper thing is kind of hilarious! :P

    xo,
    Kristin
    aboutagirl.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too funny about the diaper in the hamper! :)

    I wanted to invite you to our weekly Meet & Greet Blog Hop! It runs Friday nights till the end of Monday, come link up if you have some time this weekend :)

    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2013/03/weekend-meet-greet-blog-hop-16_1.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think we all have a girl crush on Jennifer Lawrence. She's says the things we all want to, and she does it in front of the whole freaking world.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Jennifer Lawrence, too! Hope you feel better!

    New follower from the blog hop. Hope you can stop by my blog and follow me back.

    Phylicia
    http://heartsncraftsboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jennifer Lawrence is absolutely perfect. I love logging on to Pinterest and seeing all of the pictures with her hilarious quotes. The Jillian workouts are the worst!

    www.simplydaring.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ben STACKS THEM on the changing table. Makes me want to hurt him.

    ReplyDelete