Friday, 22 March 2013

Reese's Easter Basket

I am so excited for Reese's first Easter! It was always such a magical day in our home growing up. We would run down the stairs and Mom would have the 4 of us search high and low around the house for our baskets, shouting "getting warmer, getting hot, you're on fire!". We would stuff ourselves with candy, and then head to Grandma's for the annual Easter egg hunt. I mean is there anything better? It's right up there with Christmas in my book.

We are planning to go away for a few days. On Friday we are heading to Destin with my parents for some R & R. And if you have been keeping up with us, you know it could not have come at a better time. I know my little one won't remember a thing about this Easter, but Mommy is going to soak up every moment.

Check out what made its way into Reese's first Easter basket.



Ummm, and if you have not stumbled upon the adorable Peter Rabbit stuff at Pottery Barn Kids, get there ASAP! Is this not the cutest thing you've ever seen?



Here's what our little bunny will be wearing Easter weekend!






What's in your little one's basket this year?
I am linking up with Darci for the Easter Basket Hop, and you should too!



Have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

  1. wow I love those onesies!! where are they from!?
    -jen
    burlapandbaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect Easter basket!! And those onesies.. A D O R A B L E!!!! :)
    Have a great weekend!

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her Easter wear is absolutely too cute for words! And I love the Peter Rabbit stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this! I have a 3 month old daughter, and in her Easter basket, she has a bunny, a wind up baby chick, a beach pail, and some chocolate for her mom and dad :) I love those bunny ears! She will be just precious!

    lifemedschoolwife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet. We have that exact same Peter Rabbit set for our daughter! I love it. Love the onesies and ears! Happy First Easter!

    ReplyDelete