Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Four Favorites

Spring has arrived! Or, in our case in South Georgia, the Summer is now upon us. This has me feeling all tingly inside and craving a whole new wardrobe. I'm talking bright toenails, dark sunnies and fun prints. I wanna hang my feet out the window, blast some Lady Antebellum, and slurp a Sonic limeade. Are you with me?? Here is a look at what I and the lil lady are obsessing over at the moment.




4 things (4.15)




  totewedges / twitter nameplate / nailpolish




And for the little:



4 things for baby 4.15




  shoes / bow / bikini / hat /


What fancy things are you loving this week? 


I'm also linking up with Shanna for Random Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! Love the wedges and nail color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the tote bag above!! And your four favorites for the little one is making me both happy and sad. I need a baby girl so I can dress her in such cute swimsuits LOL.

    ReplyDelete