Thursday, 16 May 2013

Beach Bag Goodies

Growing up on Long Island, I was never more than a 20 minute drive from the water. It's all I ever knew. Me and my girlfriends wore our bathing suits under our clothes to school, hopped in the car after classes and went straight to the beach, to sit under the sun for hours. It's really all we did all summer long. I even got a job at our beachside restaurant for years during college breaks.

Now that I live in rural Georgia, I'm dying. I don't know what people do without pools and the beach all summer long. It's miserable. I am day dreaming about upcoming vacation. I can't wait to get my toes in the sand, and sip a drinkity drink in my beach chair, soaking my toes in the incoming tide.

I am so excited to play on the beach with my baby this summer. I'm going to dig a big ol' hole in the sand and let her splash in the water. We're going to build and smash sandcastles, and jump over the waves. That and she will be covered in white pasty sunscreen. (Cause I'm already freaked out about the sun). Speaking of sunscreen, if your a momma of a little one, you already know how gross and chemical laden sunscreen is. And it is not recommended for babies under 6 months. Well check out this organic baby-safe sunscreen from Honest Company. You're welcome.

Here's a peek of what were packing in our beach bag this summer.


whats in my beach bag?




What are your beach bag must haves? Any other tips for keeping babies beach safe? 


3 comments:

  1. Those baby sunnies are so cute! I just love them! I need to get some for Noah. And we use the babyganics sunscreen it smells so good! I didn't even know Honest had any! Nice find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! (: See my blog for details! Cant wait to read your reply!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ella Vickers Sailcloth Collection (EVSC) Beach totes is a selection of Recycled Sail Bags, Sailcloth totes, Sailing, Tote bags, Seabags, Duffel, Beach totes.

    ReplyDelete