Wednesday, 22 May 2013

four favorites: redneck & fabulous


Proof that I've been living in the south for too long. I think flag inspired aviators are cool, koozies are always appropriate, and bottle openers can (should?) be part of your outfit. For me, this is a typical Memorial Weekend get-up usually spent at the lake, eating hot dogs, hanging out on the boat and being tossed around a tube. Here's a peek of what I need right now.
four favorites. memorial style

ring / sunglasses / tank / koozie


What are you sporting this weekend? A cute sundress? A hangover? Link up what you love with us at the Four Favorites link-up. I'm also linked with Shanna for Random Wednesday.


7 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, you are speaking my language here! Love that tank haha! Bottle opener ring?! I'm going to need that! xoxo, Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg. I need that ring!! Southern ensemble at its finest ;)

    I found you through Random Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monograms and Luke Bryan! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm kind of obsessed with those glasses....

    ReplyDelete
  5. New to your blog & obsessed with that tank!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your four favorites..especially the monogram koozie!! Thank you for linking up this week :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it all. My husband actually opens bottled beer with his wedding ring!

    ReplyDelete