Wednesday, 1 May 2013

four favorites

Happy May! It is officially one of my favorite months, because it always feels like the start of summer. We get to celebrate Cinco De Mayo, Mother's Day, our Anniversary and Memorial Day! Ahh it feels as though it's almost time to bust out the American flag and sidewalk chalk.

I am still obsessed with floral, coral and mint. Mint everything! I don't even care if this trend is going out. It's still going strong here with this momma and baby. Here's what I'm loving this minute!



4 favorites 5.1




What are you loving this week? As usual I'm linked up with Shanna and with 4 Favorites.



5 comments:

  1. Love the necklace and shoes. I'm obsessed with mint and gold and don't care if that isn't cool any more either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that watch! I just posted some Mother's Day gift ideas on my blog and have a pink-faced watch on it. I think color on watches is fantastic! :)

    Maegan

    lovethemama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool picks, I am loving the colors in the KS tote!

    <3 Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those wedges are way to cute! LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obsessed with that watch! Do you have it? I'm wondering if it looks the same in real life.

    ReplyDelete