Friday, 17 May 2013

Let's Be Friends Bloglovin' hop


Happy Friday! We did it! It's just about time to unwind for the weekend, and I couldn't be happier! I am so excited to co-host the Let's be friends Bloglovin' hop this week with my friend Tiffany. As the end to Google Reader slowly approaches, this link-up is a great way to promote your blog through bloglovin'. Change is never easy, but I am warming up to it. I like the layout and scheme of things over in Bloglovin' land.

It is time for the Let's Be Friends Blog Hop #13!

We reached our goal of 85 link ups last week! YAY! This week our goal is to reach 100- can we do it? Yes we can. Promote this blog hop by putting the button on your page, or throwing a shout out at the end of your post today or tomorrow. The more link ups we have the more our blogs will grow! Invite a friend, tweet it, or let your facebook bloggy friends know! :)


                                              

Mandi from All My Happy Endings is my other host. She is an awesome friend I have met through blogging. We are committed to growing and promoting this blog hop.

Have fun and meet some friends!














Francesca from The Happy One




Angela from My Silly Life

                               

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for following back! Glad to join this week and I am excited to follow your blog as well! :) happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower and I ADORE YOUR HEADER! Oh my gosh! Im such a sucker for pretty design haha.

    xo
    Whit
    whitspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya... New follower from the Lets Be Friends hop.

    Hope you get a chance to follow back. :-)

    http://www.beisilk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun idea!! Following on Bloglovin, GFC and Pinterest. Feel free to check out my blog http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3909298/puggle-wears-prada and let's keep in touch!

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!! FOund you through the blog hop. Your baby is just darling! I really look forward to following along. :) Xoxo
    weareadifferentkindofwoman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited about the blog Hop!! Please follow me at http://littlebolita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete