Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Memorial Style for the Little



I dont know if there is any greater way to kick off the summer than celebrating Memorial Day weekend. The 3-day weekend doesn't hurt either! Whether you spend the holiday at the beach, the lake, or in your own backyard, here's some ideas to keep your little one in style all weekend long.

memorial day style



We are planning to BBQ and sit with a drink on the porch. Who knows, we may even blow up the baby pool. Getting crazy around here! What do you have planned for this Memorial Day?


4 comments:

  1. I love the outfits! That denim romper is absolutely adorable and I want to go buy it now. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Red, White, and Blue! This is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we're planning on having a bbq too! my husband just bought a grill so i'm sure he's going to want to be putting it to use! also, i'm your newest following on bloglovin!

    morgan
    http://thenovelateshow.com

    ReplyDelete