Friday, 3 May 2013

TGIF

Our little goose has totally found her voice. It's so cute waking up to her little boooo- oooos and ahhhs. However, I found it to be less appealing at 4am. Which happens to be when Reese was ready to chat this morning.

Needless to say, I am totally wiped out. When you have a weekend of traveling, visiting family, going to wedding festivities, it's like you need a vacation from your vacation. And I don't wanna move this weekend, I want to soak up every uneventful moment.

Cinco de Mayo is the best excuse to stuff ourselves full of chips and salsa, chimichangas (my fav, by the way), and anything topped with queso (duh).

It was last Cinco de Mayo that I told Brandon I was pregnant. It was such a special (and shocking) moment. And what a year it has been! It's surreal to think this little human was the product of all that excitement/fear/anticipation.


Let thy Margarita glasses runneth over! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Too cute for words!! Happy Friday!
    Stop by some time
    http://styledlikearockstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, your little Reese has a cute smile! ☺

    Thank you for linking up at the weekend bloglovin' hop!

    Iris♥ @ The BlueBirdhouse

    ReplyDelete