Wednesday, 5 June 2013

four favorites


Summer weather makes me spend way too much money. Suddenly I need new sunglasses, blonde hair, fake tan and perfect cut offs. Yup, I want to trade in my current yoga- pants- wearing, split-ended, fabulous mom- glow for a better model. These are just a few things I think will help the transformation. Shimmery blue polish that matches the summer sky, neon brights and a dose of motivation.
4 favorites 6.5.13






Linking up with Shanna and Four Favorites of course. Go link up your favorite things this week.

5 comments:

  1. ha, girl i am with you. each season i want to go shopping to update my warddrobe. so not good for my bank account!

    loving that necklace, you so need it! ha

    thanks for linking up this week -- hope to see you back next week for our Beached Themed four favorites.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am seeing fedoras all over the place. I have one but haven't been bold enough to wear. I'm inspired!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that necklace. Visiting from 4 favorites. Stop by and enter my sephora giveaway and link up tomorrow for my weekly Tres-Chic Fashion Thursday Link Up.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl, found you through the link up! I look forward to following along! btw you little one is adorable!! :) Much love!
    http://weareadifferentkindofwoman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great summer inspiration! What program do you use to create your collages?

    http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete